COVID-19 health guidelines winter 2021-2022
In order to welcome you in the best conditions this winter, you will find our updated information following the latest government announcements below (updated on 24/01/2022).
These are subject to modification depending on the evolution of the epidemic and information communicated by the government.
VACCINATION AND HEALTH PASS STARTING THE 24.01.2022
- For anyone over 16 years old : Vaccination pass is compulsory in order to access our ski lifts or to enjoy the terrace.
- Between 12 and 15 years old : Health pass is compulsory in order to access our ski lifts or to enjoy the terrace.
- Systematic checks will be carried out at ski pass sales points and snack.
- Random checks will take place at the entrance of our facilities and on the terrace by our teams.
WEARING A MASK
- Until February 2, wearing a mask is compulsory from 6 years old in the queues of ski lifts, points of sale and ski poles if taken by two persons (Vormaine1 and Mini-Vormaine ski lifts).
- It is also compulsory in the snack queue and when traveling on the terrace.
- Skiers and customers are required to wear a surgical mask or a category 1 fabric mask.
- Filtering neck warmers (or approved washable masks) should be encouraged to avoid the pollution of ski areas.
WELCOMING YOU IN THE BEST CONDITIONS
- Our employees are organized in the field to adapt in order to be ready to welcome you in the best conditions (training in barrier gestures, etc...).
- Hydroalcoholic gels are available in all public places.
- Social distancing rules will be applied at points of sale and queues.
- Daily disinfection will be carried out in all public places.